Brow Lift Surgery In Lahore
The brow and forehead are mostly the first areas to show signs of aging. A brow lift surgery in lahore also known as forehead lift, raises the brows in order to remove the forehead wrinkles and ease frown lines, and may also improve the appearance of the upper eyelids.
The operation itself carefully removes excess skin and tightens the muscles in the forehead area to correct the sagging brows and ease the forehead wrinkles.
Why consider a Brow Lift?
A brow lift help improve the appearance of forehead of any age group who have furrows or frown lines caused by stress or muscle activity over time. A brow lift can also help reduce excess skin of the forehead and upper eyelids.
Book Appointment for Female Brow Lift Surgery in Lahore:
For Appointment Call:0334-4976667
Different Methods for Brow Lift Surgery
A plastic surgeon can do a careful analysis of the person’s face, identifying where volume has been lost and gravity has caused sagging. The forehead lift procedure replaces the lost volume and gently pulls the forehead skin to achieve a younger appearance.
There are a few options for brow lifts.
- Classic or coronal brow lift. After the patient is anaesthetised, the surgeon makes an incision that starts at ear level and goes across the top of the forehead with in the hair to the other ear. In some cases, the surgeon may place the incision at the hairline. The surgeon then carefully lifts the forehead skin, removes excess tissue and fat, tighten the forehead muscles, and place the eyebrows at a higher level. Excess skin is trimmed away.
- Endoscopic brow lift. This is a minimally invasive procedure performed by giving small incisions hidden within the hair. A Fiberoptic endoscope is used to gently releases and elevate the forehead and brow tissue. The sutures are than placed to lift and anchor the brow to a lifted position. For most patients, bruising is minimal and the healing time is generally faster than with a classic approach.
- Temporal Lift. This is a minimally invasive procedure performed under local anaesthesia in the office. It is used to lift the brow by giving small incisions in the temporal area hidden within hair. It can produce excellent results with minimal downtime.
Before the brow lift surgery procedure
During the initial consultation
- The surgeon takes a thorough medical history as well as to assess the person’s mental and emotional attitudes and expectations toward the surgery.
- He may also examine the person’s neck and face, skin texture, color and elasticity.
- The photographs are taken to study the person’s face and forehead.
- And review individual risks, especially those related to medical condition and smoking
If the person decides to proceed with a brow lift, the surgeon will make recommendations relating to:
- The surgical technique
- Type of anesthesia:
- General anesthesia
- Local anesthesia, combined with intravenous (IV) sedation that allows the person to stay awake but relaxed
- The surgical facility: The procedure may take place in one of several different settings:
- Surgeon’s office-based surgical facility
- Hospital outpatient
- Hospital inpatient
What to Expect After Brow Lift Surgery
- The surgeon will prescribe some pain medication.
- The surgeon may instruct you to use cold compresses to keep swelling and bruising to a minimum.
- The surgeon will also recommend keeping the head elevated when lying down, to minimise swelling.
- Avoiding strenuous activity during recovery
Immediately after the brow lift
After the operation, you may expect:
- Some bruising and swelling
- possible numbness
- pain and discomfort
- Dressings or bandages on your face.
Complications of a brow lift in Lahore
All surgery carries some degree of risk. Some of the possible complications of a brow lift include:
- risks of anesthesia including allergic reaction,
- possible surgical risks : bleeding or infection
- hair loss along the incision line
- tissue necrosis
- hypertrophic scar
- asymmetrical eyebrows
Recovery from Brow Lift Surgery in Lahore
Recovery usually takes two to three weeks, and many patients go back to work within two weeks.