What is a Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore | Mastopexy?
Breasts may lose elasticity and sag over the time due to aging, pregnancy and weight loss. Breast lift Surgery in Lahore, or mastopexy, is a procedure to lift, tighten and reshape the breast. It can also be combined with breast augmentation or reduction procedure:
Mastopexy treatment helps to change the shape and appearance of breasts.
- Lifting the breast higher on chest wall.
- Make the breast symmetrical and round in shape
- Reduce the size of areola and make it face upward rather than downward.
- Remove extra and stretched skin
Book Appointment for Female Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore:
For Appointment Call:0334-4976667
Why Do People get Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore?
As we age, our breasts change. Female Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore can make the breasts look firmer and youthful. A breast lift can also correct the imperfections, such as:
- Downwards facing nipple and Areolas
- Uneven or asymmetrical breasts.
Will a Breast Lift Procedure Change the Size of my Breasts?
A Female Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore alone does not change the size of breasts. However it can be combined with other surgeries to increase or decrease the size of breast. If one desire to increase the breast size, consider breast augmentation (implants). For smaller breasts, consider breast reduction.
What Happens Before Breast Lift Surgery?
Before the best breast list surgery the surgeon will discuss:
- Your goals.
- Medical history, including health conditions, allergies, previous surgeries and mammogram results.
- Family history of breast cancer.
- Medication history like blood thinners, vitamins and herbal medications.
- Use of alcohol or tobacco.
The surgeon will than:
- Examine and make measurements on breasts.
- Draw on the incisions with marker or pen.
- Take pre-operative pictures.
- Discuss about anesthesia to control pain and the risks of surgery.
Before surgery, your plastic surgeon may ask you to:
- Get blood tests and general physical examination.
- Have a mammogram.
- Stop smoking
- Stop taking certain medications (for example, aspirin, NSAIDs and herbal supplements).
What Happens During Mastopexy Surgery?
- After administration of anesthesia.
- Scrub nurse Clean and prep the surgical area.
- Surgeon will Re-enforce the skin markings
- Make incisions (cuts) around the areolas and possibly downward or outward from there.
- Cut, reposition and re- shape tissue to desired look
- Move areola and nipple to higher position.
- Trim away extra skin or tissue as needed.
- Close any incisions when the procedure is complete.
- Apply bandages and possibly a sports bra to support the breasts as they heal.
What does a Breast Lift Incision look like?
Mastopexy incision types include:
- Crescent: This incision is a half-circle along the top half of the areola. It’s usually used for breast augmentation in women with little sagging.
- Donut: This common incision circles around the entire areola.
- Vertical or lollipop lift: This incision goes in a circle around the entire areola, then vertically down from areola to breast crease.
- Inverted T or anchor: This incision circles your areola, then vertically down to the breast crease, then horizontally along the breast crease. It’s in patient with more sagging or who are also need breast reduction.
So almost all mastopexy scars are hidden in the:
- Borders of your areolas.
- Breast crease.
- Natural contours of breasts.
What Happens After Female Breast Lift Surgery in Lahore?
Most people who have mastopexy go home the same day.
Your surgeon will give you recovery instructions which include:
- Drains care and changing the bandages.
- Careful arm movements, keeping the elbows by sides will allow you to perform the daily activities with minimal discomfort.
- Reporting any complications.
- Sleeping on your back.
- Using medications to control pain or prevent wound infection.
- Wearing a special bra to reduce swelling and support the breasts as they heal.
What are the risks or complications of a Breast Lift Procedure in Lahore?
A breast lift is a surgical procedure, so it comes with risks and possible complications, including:
- Breast asymmetry
- Bleeding or blood clots.
- Changes in sensation, like numbness of breast skin, nipples or areolas.
- Complications from anesthesia, like nausea, vomiting.
- Delayed wound healing.
- Pain or swelling that lasts longer than expected.
- Skin irregularities and discoloration.
When can I go back to work and other activities?
Many women can go back to desk work and gentle activities such as walking about a week after surgery.
You may not be cleared for vigorous activities, such as lifting things and exercising for up to six weeks.
Usually, women can wear a regular bra about eight weeks after surgery.
How long will the results of a Breast Lift last?
The results of a breast list should last for several years. But your breasts will still experience the normal effects of aging over time. Pregnancy and weight changes may affect the results of mastopexy.