What Is a Neck Lift Surgery (lower rhytidectomy)?
A neck lift is a set of procedures done to enhance the appearance of your neck. Often, neck contouring is part of a face-lift, but it can be done separately if you’re happy with the appearance of your face. Dr. Ammara Rabbani is one of the Best Female Neck Lift Surgeon In Lahore Pakistan with a high patient satisfaction rate.
Neck lift surgery procedures includes:
- Removing excess skin (cervicoplasty)
- Removing or altering neck muscles (platysmaplasty)
- Liposuction to remove excess fat
- Botox injections to address problems with fullness or “bands”
- Other neck lifting techniques involve lasers, ultrasound and radiofrequency devices, intense pulsed light, and fillers.
Why should you get a Neck Lift?
Some of the most common concerns that are addressed with a neck lift are:
- Turkey wattle neck
- Excess fat
- Too much skin
You have to be in good health to get a neck lift.
Book Appointment from Best Female Neck Lift Surgeon in Lahore:
For Appointment Call:0334-4976667
Neck Lift Surgery Procedure In Lahore, Pakistan:
During your consultation, you’ll go over your goals and the options available. Your doctor will talk about your overall health, any medical conditions, and medicines and supplements you take. You should talk about the risks of the different procedures and what results you can realistically expect.
You will also discuss what type of anaesthesia to be used, depending on your level of comfort. If you want to be asleep during the procedure, you may request general anaesthesia. Otherwise, your surgeon can use local anaesthesia with sedation.
Turkey Wattle neck:
- It involves making cuts under your chin or/and around your ears to access and tighten the neck muscle called the platysma.
- Or instead of neck lift surgery in Lahore, Botox injections can be done to relax parts of the platysma that are responsible for the “band” appearance or look of fullness. Those injections can be done in 15 minutes on an outpatient basis, however it effect last for around 4-6 months only.
- In liposuction, small cut are made below your chin or back of ear and excess fat is removed.
Too Much Skin on Your Neck:
- Your Neck Lift Surgeon In Lahore will trim parts of the excess skin around the ear and chin incisions and lift it into place, by securing it with stitches.
- Your Neck Lift Surgeon In Lahore will fit you with a compression bandage that you will have to wear for at least 1 week unless instructed otherwise.
Neck Lift Surgery Risks
You’ll have some side effects in the first few weeks following surgery that are all normal and should not be cause for concern:
- Swelling and bruising
- You may feel tightness or tingling and different sensations in neck area
- Skin loss, puckering, or discoloration
Recovery from a Neck Lift Surgery in Lahore, Pakistan
- Recovering from a neck lift takes time. Most people can return to work in 10 to 14 days.
- If you participate in sports or are physically active, you will have to wait 3-4 weeks to resume those activities.