What is Fat Grafting Or Fat Transfer Surgery?
Fat grafting Lahore or Fat Transfer Surgery or Lipo Modelling is a new anti-aging and popular cosmetic procedure which removes fat from one part of the body to be transferred to another part of the body.
The aim is to remove unwanted fat from any area of the body, e.g. abdomen, thighs or back, and used to augment another area of the body, such as the face, breasts and buttocks (often known as a Brazilian butt lift (BBL).
How Much Does It Fat Grafting Cost In Lahore?
Fat Grafting Cost In Lahore varies depending upon the number areas treated and volume required. It will be coated by your doctor after initial assessment and examination keeping in view your desired expectations.
Book Appointment for Fat Transfer Surgery OR Fat Grafting Cost In Lahore:
- Dr. Ammara Rabbani:
What Does It involve?
The Fat grafting Lahore or Fat Transfer Surgery can be performed under either general anaesthetic or local anaesthetic depending upon the diversity of procedure:
It has 3 main steps:
- Removing the Fat – this step is same as liposuction in which through very small cuts fat is lipo-sucked with the help of very fine cannulas.
- Preparing the Fat – this step involves separating the fat collected from any blood and tumescent fluid. This can be done by either sedimentation method or by centrifugation method.
- Injecting the Fat – in last step small amounts of fat are injected into the area being treated with injecting cannulas.
The procedure usually takes a couple of hours. You may go home soon after the procedure if done in local anaesthesia, or may need an overnight hospital stay in case of general anaesthesia.
If a large area is being treated or large volume augmentation is desired than you may need to carry out over 2 or more sessions to achieve the desired results.
Side Effects To Expect After Fat Transfer Surgery
The common side effects after surgical fat transfer are:
- Bruising and swelling
- Small scars
- Loss of some of the injected fat volume
- Fat Embolism
- Anaesthesia complications or drug reactions
Book Appointment for Fat Transfer OR Fat Grafting Lahore:
- Dr. Ammara Rabbani:
Before and After Photos – Fat Grafting Lahore
Fat Grafting Lahore:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Fat Grafting Cost In Lahore:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Result of Fat Transfer Surgery:(*): May vary depends on individual
Fat Transfer:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Frequently Asked Questions (Fat Grafting Lahore) By Clients:
1- Which Body Areas Can Be Fat Grafted?
Any part of body can be augmented or Fat Grafted like
- Nasolabial folds
- Acne scars
- Dark circles
- Fine lines
- Buttock (Brazilian butt lift BBL)
2- What Are Different Forms of Fat Used For Fat Grafting Lahore?
Fat harvested can be of following types
- Macro fat grafting: used for large volume breast and buttock augmentation.
- Micro fat grafting: used for cheek, lips, nasolabial folds augmentation.
- Nano fat grafting: for dark circles, fine aging lines, acne scarring and skin rejuvenation.
3- How Many Sessions Are Required To Achieve Desired Results?
- For facial procedures, usually one session is enough, although some do benefit from a second session.
- To fill in large areas such as depressed scars, the breast and buttocks, 2-4 sessions may be required, spaced at least 3 months apart.
4- What About Down Time of Fat Transfer Or Fat Grafting Lahore?
Post-operative discomfort will last for 1-2 days, for which pain medications are advised. There will be swelling and bruising of the grafted area, majority of the swelling goes down in a day or two. The rest of the swelling and bruising may take a week to disappear.
You can return to normal (light) activity immediately, but is best to wait at least a week to resume more strenuous activities.
Fat Transfer Surgery can take up to 6 months for the grafted fat to fully take effect, as some of the injected fat may get absorbed by the body during the first few months after the procedure.
5- What About The Survival Rate Of Transplanted Fat Cells?
Not all the fat cells grafted will survive after the transfer procedure, usually 40-50% will remain long-term and remaining 50-60% will get absorbed. This happens because the fat loses its blood supply when it is taken out of the body. And when it is re-injected, it develops a new blood supply from the surrounding tissue to survive, but there is always some amount of loss.
6- How Long Will My Results Last After Fat Grafting Surgery?
In the best-case scenario, the 40-50% of the transferred fat that last will last several years or even a lifetime.
7- At What Age Can Fat Grafting Be Performed?
- Fat grafting can be performed at any age to help augment or correct body and facial asymmetry.
- It is a popular anti-aging procedure to augment facial volume lose and at the same time equally popular for body (breast and buttock) and facial (cheek and lips) augmentation in younger age group.
Also Read Related Articles:
- Tummy Tuck Surgery Lahore | Abdominoplasty: Click Here To Read
- Rhinoplasty Surgery | Nose Job Cost in Lahore: Click Here To Read
- Botox Treatment Lahore | Botox Injection Price in Pakistan: Click Here To Read
- Liposuction Surgeon in Lahore, | Liposuction Cost in Lahore: Click Here To Read
- Blepharoplasty Surgery or Eyelid Surgery in Lahore: Click Here To Read