Female Thigh Lift Surgery Lahore
A female thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can improve the appearance of the thighs by removing excess skin and fat and tightening the skin. Resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
What thigh lift can’t do:
Thigh lifts is not meant for the removal of excess fat only. Liposuction alone can work in cases where skin has good elasticity and is able to conform to new body contours after fat suction.
In cases of poor skin elasticity, a skin excision along with liposuction is recommended in thigh lift surgery.
Who is a good candidate for Thigh Lift Lahore?
Female Thigh lift surgery is a good option for:
- People with relatively stable body weight
- Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner thigh and/or the outer thigh region
- Healthy individuals without having medical conditions that can delay healing or increase risk of surgery
- Non-smokers or quitted smoking
- Individuals with realistic goals for thigh lift surgery
- Individuals committed to a healthy lifestyle and diet
Book Appointment for Female Thigh Lift in Lahore:
For Appointment Call:0305-9738995
- Dr. Ammara Rabbani: Click Here
Benefits of Female Thigh Lift Lahore:
Following people may benefit from thigh lift surgery, including:
- Reshaped and lifted thighs
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- More youthful appearance
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
What are the steps of a female thigh lift procedure?
A thigh lift procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Thigh lift surgery is done in general anaesthesia
Step 2 – The incision
Incision patterns vary depending upon the areas to be treated, patient and surgeon preference.
- Inner or medial thigh lift incision
- For inner female thigh lift incision starts in the groin, extending downward and wrapping around the back of the thigh.
- Another technique removes excess skin from the medial thigh starting from groin down to the knee using an incision along the inseam.
- Or a minimal incision inner thigh lift that involves an incision only in the groin area. Your surgeon will determine what is suitable for you.
- Outer thigh lift incision
- Improving the contours of the outer thigh may require placing an incision starting from the groin around the hip and across the back.
- Incisions are mostly planned in strategic locations where they can be hidden by most types of clothing and swimsuits.
Step 3 – Closing the Incisions
The incision is closed in two layers. Deep tissue sutures help to form and support the newly shaped contours. Sutures, skin adhesive tapes or clips may be used to close the overlying skin.
Step 4 – See the Results
The smoother tighter contours after the female thigh surgery lift is apparent immediately, although initially obscured by some swelling and bruising. Which further improves in 1-2 weeks.
Side effect of Female Thigh Lift Surgery Lahore
There are several minor side effects of female thigh lift surgery, including bleeding, infection, and scarring. Additionally, patients may experience numbness, tingling, or pain in the surgical area. These side effects are typically temporary and will resolve over time.
Post-operative instructions for Thigh Lift
- Take rest and off from work for few days after surgery.
- You’ll have drains in place to prevent fluid buildup. Follow your surgeon’s instructions on how to care for them.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking slows healing and increases your risk of complications.
- Follow a healthy diet and stay hydrated to promote healing.
- Avoid strenuous activity for at least six weeks. Walking is fine, but avoid anything that raises your heart rate too much.
- After thigh lift surgery, you will need to wear a compression garment for 6-8 weeks. This garment will help reduce swelling and support your newly shaped body. You will also be asked to walk frequently to help reduce swelling.
- Attend all follow-up appointments with your surgeon.